Want to Register to Vote?
We would love to help you!
Please come in to the town office during normal business hours.
To register you need to be 18 years of age and a resident of the town.
You will need to provide proof of identity and proof of residency.
Acceptable forms of identification for a person who is previously unregistered in Maine:
- Driver's license from any state
- State I.D. from any state
- Military I.D.
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Student I.D.
- Benefits card from government entity (medicare, food stamps, etc.)
Acceptable proof of residency for a person who is previously unregistered in Palermo:
- Driver's license showing a Palermo Address
- Vehicle Registration
- Government Check or Payroll Check
- Receipt of public benefit
- Utility bill
- Rent receipt or lease showing a Palermo address
- Take a written Oath
- Check book, bank statement, etc.