IFW Licenses

The Maine Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife administers licensing for hunting, fishing, ATVs, boats, snowmobiles, and more. You can access most renewal services through their website, or at the Town Office. Here you can find more information on most common licenses.

You can use this blank Bill of Sale for private transactions of ATVs, boats, snowmobiles, or other vehicles.

Please be advised that new state guidelines require you to produce the old registration when re-registering a boat or vehicle. Clerks will not be able to re-register without your boat or vehicle's registration number from IFW.

ATVs & Snowmobiles

Registrations are valid from July 1 - June 30.

All re-registrations may be done online.


Registrations are valid from Jan 1 - Dec 30.

All re-registrations may be done online.

Hunting & Fishing

Any Resident or Non-Resident Sportsperson may obtain a fishing, hunting, or trapping license online.